martes, 28 de abril de 2020

FOOD GAME.

Hello boys and girls!

Os recuerdo que en todas las entradas de inglés, podéis hacer uso de Google traductor para entender mejor los enunciados. Intenta leerlos primero en inglés y buscar solamente alguna palabra que no conozcas y no hayas podido deducir su significado por el contexto.




Are you fine?

On April 16 I sent you a task that only a few of you have completed.

I told you to email me five words that you would like to learn in English.


I have made a selection of those that you have sent me and I have made a game. First you write your name and then you must drag the photograph of each food to its name. When you're done, click ENVIAR RESPUESTAS.





You don't need to email anything because the results will reach me directly.

In the following link you can play many more games related to food. In the window on the right you have many games to explore. Under the word INTERACTIVOS you can find some games. If you click MOSTRAR TODOS, all games appear.
Please tell me by sending me an email which game you liked the most.




PLEASE, ENJOY!
ALL THE BEST TO YOU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario