miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

TOPIC 5. LET'S EAT. LESSON 3.

Good morning girls and boys!


Os recuerdo que en todas las entradas de inglés, podéis hacer uso de Google traductor para entender mejor los enunciados. Intenta leerlos primero en inglés y buscar solamente alguna palabra que no conozcas y no hayas podido deducir su significado por el contexto.


How are you? Are you fine? I hope so.

Today, we are going to read three texts from page 43 of the Student's Book, exercise 5.


You have to copy and paste the three texts on Google Traductor, from English to Spanish. Click on the speaker button and listen as many times as you need.

When you are ready, you are going to send an audio track of you reading one text (you choose).

When you finish send it by email. juanma.cannon@gmail.com.

BREAKFAST

I have breakfast at eight o'clock. I have cereal, milk and a banana for breakfast. I like reading comics in the morning.



LUNCH

I talk to my friends at lunch. I have lunch at half past one. I have meat, vegetables and yoghurt for lunch.


DINNER

I have dinner at seven o'clock. I have soup and toast for dinner. I tell my sister stories.


Enjoy your meal. See you.
Regards.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario